- Licensed Real Estate Broker Specializing in New & Existing Residential Home Sales.
Tennessee Real Estate Broker License # 274814
- Licensed Insurance Agent Specializing in Life, Accident and Health Insurance.
Tennessee Insurance License # 2037146
- Awarded the Accredited Buyer's Representative professional designation by the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council, an affiliate of the National Association of Realtors. The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
- Awarded the Certified Residential Specialist professional designation by the Council of Residential Specialist, an affiliate of the National Association of Realtors. The Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) is the highest designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field. The CRS designation recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education. Currently fewer than 4% of over one million real estate professionals in the United States have earned the CRS designation!
- Awarded the ePRO Certification All e-PRO® Internet Professionals are REALTORS® who have completed a rigorous certification program endorsed by the National Association of Realtors® e-PRO® Certified real estate professionals provide both buyers and sellers with high quality, timely information using the resources of the Internet. Now you can be assured that the REALTOR® you choose will have the knowledge and skills to put the power of the Internet behind your real estate transaction. Work with a professional who has made the extra commitment. Choose an e-PRO®.
- Awarded the Graduate, Realtor Institute professional designation by the Tennessee Association of Realtors. The Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) symbol is the mark of a real estate professional who has made a commitment to providing a superior level of professional services by earning the GRI designation. REALTORS® with the GRI designation are highly trained in many areas of real estate to better serve and protect their clients.
- Four Time recipient of the Education Achievement Award from the Greater Nashville Association of Realtors in recognition of outstanding achievement in continuing Real Estate education.
- Real Estate license upgraded to a Broker License by the Tennessee Real Estate Commission after completing instruction in office and brokerage management and passing the broker license state examination.
I am also a member of the following Real Estate organizations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Tennessee Association of Realtors
- Greater Nashville Association of Realtors
- Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council
- Council of Residential Specialist
- Middle Tennessee Regional Multiple Listing Service